Writing a TCP/IP chat server

Hasan Diwan hdiwan at localhost.
Thu Apr 10 14:57:28 EDT 2003

Ian:
	I've used method #1 and method #2. Your first possibility is the
most flexible, but requires the most code and the most care, while the
second is the simpler way. I haven't heard of the asyncore module.
Contact me at hdiwan-at-mac-dot-com if you want an example of using
SocketServer.py.

--
Hasan Diwan <hdiwan at mac.com> OpenPGP keyID: 0x7EE3855B
http://ibn.com/~hdiwan