need help with game

BBFoto bbfoto2002 at netscape.net
Wed Apr 2 12:46:23 EST 2003

I apologize for top posting.  I clicked on "Followup Usenet Message".
My mistake was unintentional.  I will try to find out more about it as
was suggested.  And as to why I tried to execute a .pyc file:  If I
knew what I was doing, then I would do it right.  I do appreciate all
attempts to help.

I did a search on the PySol directory.  Nowhere is there a file called
"PySol.py".  There is a series of files in sequence named
"PySol_15.pyc"  "PySol_16.pyc"  "PySol_20..pyc"  "PySol_21.pyc" and
"PySol_22.pyc".

I tried to execute this line,

execfile('c:/program files/pysol/pysol-4.80/data/PySol_22.pyc')

The path is correct.  After it failed I copied this error message from
the Dos screen:

  File "c:/program files/pysol/pysol-4.80/data/PySol_22.pyc", line 1
    -_
     ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Thanks again,