Zope-Dev: Curious Problem += Anxiety

stuffduff stuffduff at cox.net
Fri Apr 25 17:13:47 EDT 2003

I spent the day rebuilding my laptop.

python 2.1.3 from source and then zope 2.51 built & running on the new
python.

I don't think python's the problem, I think zope is.

I even tried moving the class definition inside the function
definition, (how could zope miss it there?); but still no joy.

Something in zope must be intercepting something is my guess,

Curiosity += Anxiety, (or it's going to be a very long weekend)

Sean

home: stuffduff at cox.net
work: swduffy at unmc.edu