I'm new to programming

Casey Jones cajones at datafast.net.au
Fri Apr 4 18:20:33 EST 2003

I've been parusing the 'Learn Python in an Afternoon' tutorial and my head
feels comfortable with it's
syntax etc. I've looked at VB, C, C++, blah it gives me a friggin
headache!..

I suppose the problem is a goal "What the hell do I want to program and I
just don't know".
I feel that it would give me a better understanding if I had a goal.

I know html I can look at Javascript and know what to look for when editing
for roll overs etc but get
me to program something from scratch huh no can do I'm at a complete loss.

It's like I guess. "I know the moves in chess but ask me to checkmate a
chessmaster in three moves forget it".

Inspiration would be appreciated.