What means exactly "Memory error"?

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Fri Apr 25 14:19:23 EDT 2003

On Friday 25 April 2003 15:34, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
> Why can't you use SAX if all you are doing is splitting by <HR>?  Sounds
> like a perfect job for SAX to me -- you just write the XML stream out to a
> file as you read it in, and switch to a new file everytime you hit <HR>.
> The memory requirement for this technique would be minimal.

Because I only SPLIT by <HR>! ;-) To split I need only doc.split(). But all
the rest I do with DOM: too much changes in the HTML between different code
chunks.

--
Regards, Bogdan

Never attribute to malloc that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity.
		-- From the .sig of joerg at raleigh.ibm.com (Joerg Pommnitz)