Calling python from a C function that is embedded in python?

VanL vlindberg at verio.net
Mon Apr 7 09:40:23 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have a python framework that I am using, along with a couple C
libraries that are wrapped using swig.

Is there a way to make the functions that I have written in python
callable by one of the wrapped functions?

I don't have to stay with swig, pyrex would be fine too. (Or almost any
other similar tool, those are the only two that I know.)

In short:  I want python to be able to call wrapped functions like they
are python functions, and a wrapped C library to call wrapped python
functions like they were in C.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,

VanL