Python 2.2.2 & Tix on win32 - What must I do?

Raseliarison nirinA nirina at mail.blueline.mg
Mon Apr 14 12:07:31 EDT 2003

"Frithiof Andreas Jensen"
> Raseliarison nirinA
>
> > You must have Tix widgets installed.
> > http://tix.sourceforge.net/
> > and maybe also the Tix library
>
> Easier said than done ;-)

Yes, but ...

> The Tix home page makes some vague statements on installing Tixapps and
> Idestudio for binary installs yet the home-pages for said applications
refer
> back to tix.sourceforge.net ...

... win**** binary installation issues?
How about installing a new and free operating system?
Tix is a part of tcl package with most Linux distribution.

> Perhaps I shall wait until Tix is properly integrated into Python; I do
not
> wish do damage my development environment.

Why wait? I'm sure you will run your Linux box before win binary will be
released. I always think, i may be wrong, that installing from source is
better than installing binary package.

Regards,

nirinA