Cygwin Python regression testers wanted

David Robinow drobinow at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 22:04:09 EST 2003

Jason Tishler <jason at tishler.net> wrote in message news:<mailman.1049385789.4709.python-list at python.org>...
> I'm in the process of updating the Cygwin section of the official Python
> README.  Since I only have access to Windows NT 4.0 and 2000, I am
> seeking Cygwin Python regression testers for the following Windows
> platforms:
>     XP Home
 That's me!

>    python -E -tt /usr/lib/python2.2/test/regrtest.py -l 2>&1 | tee regrtest.out
>
> 3. post any failures and/or hangs other than test_commands
172 tests OK.
1 test failed:
    test_commands
20 tests skipped:
    test_al test_cd test_cl test_curses test_dbm test_dl test_email
    test_email_codecs test_gl test_imgfile test_largefile
    test_linuxaudiodev test_locale test_nis test_socket_ssl
    test_socketserver test_sunaudiodev test_unicode_file test_winreg
    test_winsound
Ask someone to teach regrtest.py about which tests are
expected to get skipped on cygwin.