OT: top-posting and the blind (was Re: need help with game)

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Apr 2 14:51:26 EST 2003

Jeff Sandys wrote:

> Re: top-posting: Blind people with text to speech converters
> prefer top-posting so they don't have to listen to the same
> stuff over and over again.

Presumably blind people are not reading their own postings that
often, so unless you are replying to a blind person with a text
to speech converter (and one who doesn't match the profile
posted by Robin on the issue) then that doesn't make it a good
idea for you to do it.

If *you* are blind and find it easier for us to top-post in our
replies to you, then we would likely readily accommodate that
when talking to you.

-Peter