Twisted 1.0.4

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Apr 22 17:03:00 EDT 2003

Andrew Bennetts wrote:

> No, gcc is GPLed.  I'm not sure what you mean by "gcc libs"?  I'm
> pretty
> sure libgcc1 is part of gcc and thus GPLed also.

Linking against a GPL'd library requires your project to be GPL'd.
That's why the gcc (and g++) libraries are LGPL'd, because they do not
enforce this restriction.

gcc itself is under GPL.  Its libraries are under LGPL.

/  \ Do not stand in a place of danger trusting in miracles.
\__/ (an Arab proverb)
    PyQStat / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/qstat/
 A Python wrapper around QStat, the realtime game server status tool.