OT: losing memories (was Re: How many of you are Extreme Programmers?)

Stephen Horne intentionally at blank.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 10:13:04 EDT 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:49:36 GMT, "Jeremy Bowers" <jerf at jerf.org>
wrote:

>Implementation of the brain object left as an exercise for the reader. I
>know it can be done, as I am in possession of such an object right now.

Yeah, but my brain object must have been written in C++ - it's very
buggy indeed, and certainly suffering from multiple memory and
resource leaks. Security is very poor (I had a major headache dealing
with the 'flu' virus just the other week), and it's so unreliable I
get hours of downtime almost every single day.

I've been trying to contact the developer but it's no use - I just
can't get a reply.