Updating CVS

Martin v. Löwis martin.vonloewis at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Apr 8 05:19:34 EDT 2003

> The line "sys.stderr = sys.stdin" redirects any errors to the browser. My
> question is less cgi and more cvs. I guess I didn't state it clear enough.
> just want to know why the previous script doesn't update my CVS directory.
> Is it because I trying to run in from a web script and not as myself being
> logged in?

Your question was clear, but you have not provided sufficient information
to answer it. You probably didn't because you did not have them yourself;
Thomas was suggesting mechanisms to collect more information.

The most likely cause of the problem is that cvs is asking for a password
which nobody enters.

Regards,
Martin