What did happen to PyXPCOM?

Alessandro Bottoni alessandro.bottoni at infinito.it
Sun Apr 6 06:03:28 EDT 2003

I recently visited the ASPN page devoted to PyXPCOM and discovered that the
PyXPCOM tar.gz/zip files are not on the web site any more. The most obvious
explanation is that PyXPCOM is now hosted by the cvs of Mozilla, as promised.

But...

- Which releases of Mozilla contain PyXPCOM? Which was the first release of
Mozilla that included PyXPCOM? Do _all_ currently available versions of
Mozilla include it or just the "main" 1.0.X trunk?

- PyXPCOM is available in Mozilla _binary_ distributions or I have to downoald
a source distribution and recompile it with some specific switch turned on
(something like "--with-pyxpcom")?

Many thanks in advance for your attention.

Alessandro Bottoni