OT: Python application deployment?

Nagy László Zsolt nagylzs at freemail.hu
Fri Apr 11 08:24:33 EDT 2003

>other things -- so it isn't a real program'. Now I'm looking for a free
>install-shield like software.

Try NSIS (installer of winamp, made by NullSoft). It is free, makes a
compact installer and it has support for displaying eulas (and many more).

I met some people in the US who saw my perfect NSIS installer and payed
me to write a much bigger, much slower, much worse setup with
InstallShield for the same program. Crazy people. They will never be
satisfied with a good program. They have false dreams and they want to
see them in real. :-(

Laci 1.0