saving output to file

Eric Anechiarico wedjlok at attbi.com
Mon Apr 28 19:37:39 EDT 2003

Correct, I am just having the results print out directly within the IDE
window.

That looks as if it what I was looking for and I thank you for the response.
I will give it a shot.

One more thing, though.  Do I need to specify a path to the resultfile that
I will be writing to, or will it just default to the directory that Python
resides in when I execute it?

Eric

news:3ead7e89$0$49116$e4fe514c at news.xs4all.nl...

http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/node9.html#SECTION00920000000000000000