How do i print to a printer using python?

Syver Enstad syver-en+usenet at online.no
Tue Sep 10 12:50:03 EDT 2002

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:

> Search for Mark Hammond's "win32all" package and install it, or
> install the ActiveState distribution of Python which has it already
> included.  win32ui is one of the modules included in that package.

Just to confuse further, win32all is not a python package. It's a
distribution of python modules and packages. What I mean is that
win32ui is a module that is not in a package, although it is included
in the win32all distribution. I think I'll quit now, before I make
things clearer. ;-)

--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad