What does Python fix?

Pekka Niiranen krissepu at vip.fi
Sat Sep 28 14:54:50 EDT 2002

Sure, Python's syntax looks nice, but to use another language to get
performance
(i.e speed) ? That sucks.

I have a feeling Python might renew peoples interest to various lisps.

After studying Python for 2 years I myself have
recently switched to DrScheme because I have no interest
relearning C to write extensions to Python.

What an eye opener it has been to study scheme...

-pekka-