Is there a docutils / reStructuredText system for C++ source code available?

Pierre Rouleau pieroul at attglobal.net
Mon Sep 30 19:10:17 EDT 2002

I have been using docutil and reStructuredText for Python code and it
works great. Pydoc does a superb job of helping in setting up an
internal web site that provides documentation for our Python code, let
alone the ability to run doctest test and show auto testing of python
documentation on line!

That works great for our Python code.  Now i want to do the same thing
for our C++ code.  Since Python has been partly implemented in C / C++
i tough there might already exist some tools for parsing C++ and some
comments (given some formatting conventions) and generate the same kind
of output the html tool of docutil does.

Does any one know any thing that resembles that?

Thanks
--
         Pierre Rouleau