New RPMs at python.org

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Sep 18 13:30:46 EDT 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 12:24:06PM -0500, Mark McEahern wrote:
><quote>Installs "python2.2" as well as "python2.2".</quote>
>
>They are the same, no?

That should be "python2.2" and "python2".

Also, I had to stop the presses for a moment, because of an issue I
noticed.  The files are all mode 000 right now, they'll be back to normal
in a few minutes.

Sean
--
 I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking
 up something and finding something else on the way.  -- Franklin P. Adams