comparing all values of a list to regex

Manuel Hendel python-list at hendel.net
Wed Sep 25 05:53:49 EDT 2002

I have to compare all values of a list to a regex. If the regex
matches all list items the list should be added to a new list. If the
regex matches just one list item, the list should be added to another
new list. And last but not least, if the regex doesn't mutch at all,
the list should be added again to another new list.

Can someone help me with this? This is driving me crazy.

Thanks,
    Manuel

--
For ages I thought life was like fishing in a swimming pool. Now the water's
all drained out!