Problem with HTTPS request

Gerhard Häring gerhard.haering at gmx.de
Fri Sep 13 16:04:02 EDT 2002

Steve Holden wrote in comp.lang.python:
> "Gerhard Häring" <gerhard.haering at gmx.de> wrote ...
> [complaints about crappy looking posts because of people using OE]
> Gerhard:
>
> You're showing distinct signs of having too much time on your hands :-)

Unlikely.

> Can't you fix your brain instead so it will let you ignore other
> people's mailer problems?

Problems don't go away by ignoring them. People are so used to the
postings in crappy form (I'm only talking about form, not content)
offloaded by people like you that they need to be alerted to this from
time to time.

> an-unreconstructed-OE-user-myself-ly y'rs  - steve

I wonder why some programmers who insist on proper form of source code
don't care at all about the email/news messages they send to the
public, even though they know better.

And sorry, the Microsoft way of defining crap as standard won't work
with me.

-- Gerhard