access to palm with pilot-link pisock library (python binding)

Asheesh Laroia pan-news at asheeshenterprises.com
Fri Sep 20 17:53:38 EDT 2002

You could try the jpilot-Python tools that integrate Python and JPilot.

While it's not a perfect solution, it's the best I can find that works for
Python right now.

You can get it from http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/jpilot-python.php3.  If
something doesn't work for you, *make sure to email the author*; he is
very responsive.

Best luck!  Feel free to reply!

-- Asheesh.