IDLE

Erik Price erikprice at mac.com
Mon Sep 9 23:52:55 EDT 2002

On Monday, September 9, 2002, at 08:54  PM, Ali K wrote:

> Why won't my IDLE work?

If your engine chokes within a second or so of turning over, your idle
could be set too low.  If it feels like it's running at a higher RPM,
then it's probably set too high.  I'm not sure about your exact model,
but if it's older you may also wish to inspect the carburetor.  In a
newer one I wouldn't even suggest doing the repairs yourself, since
most of the time proprietary tools are required for maintenance
(including something as simple as accessing the plugs in a
mid-late-90's Honda).  It's deplorable what they're doing these days.

Erik

--
Erik Price                                                  (zombies
roam)

email: erikprice at mac.com
jabber: erikprice at jabber.org