how to build up a guest book with python ?

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Tue Sep 24 08:12:50 EDT 2002

black wrote:

>     I'm learning python for almost 1 month and decide to build up a guest
>     book with it, but I really know nothing about web programming, any
>     tutorials for me please ?

Steve Holden's "Python Web Programming" (New Riders) should be
perfect for your needs -- it touches on all the technologies you
need to be acquainted with for the purpose, and gives a good
tutorial grounding in each of them.  (I'm biased: Steve is a
friend and I was a tech editor for the book -- but I have some
counter-bias to compensate, as I could be recommending my own
books instead of his, so it probably balances out:-).

Alex