McMillian installer + win32com.client.constants - how to use them together?

vtail vtail at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 30 12:56:23 EDT 2002

Greetings,

can anybody please explain me the Right Way to use McMillian installer
with application that uses constants from MSWord library?

I've generate them with win32com/client/makepy.py and use them in my
code via
====>
import win32com.client
a = win32com.client.constants.wdBlack  #  application crashed here
<===

When I build .exe from my applications it is crashed on marked line
with AttributeError exception.

I've tried to study this subject myself, but now I'm totally confused
with all this gencache.EnsureModule(), prog_id, CLSID etc. I can't
find any clear documentation on the subject.

I'll greatly appreciated any help on this, even RTFM links ;).

Victor.