ANN: Tim Peters' FixedPoint on SourceForge

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sun Sep 29 13:52:04 EDT 2002

[dougfort]
> This project makes Tim Peters' FixedPoint math class available
> to the community as a SourceForge project.
>
> Check out http://fixedpoint.sourceforge.net

[Aahz]
> Should I change the link on my web site to point at this?

According to me, yes -- I've only been able to make enough time to skim &
ignore the email I've gotten on this, but from the parts I didn't ignore I
think Doug has this very well in hand.  Heck, he might even change it to do
the kind of rounding some people think they expect but are unable to
articulate <wink>.