Whats the Difference between Windows XP and Windows 98....

Naveed Iqbal naveed_iq at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:33:21 EDT 2002

Whats the Difference between Windows XP and Windows 98....when it
comes to the win32 extensions to python? I used the win32ui and
win32com.client modules to print to a printer from windows. the output
from the XP machine comes out fine, but the output from the 98 machine
looses its formating. I am using a Smart Label Printer 200. this label
printer has drivers for all windows family OS's.
does anybody have an idea as to what is going on?
thanks
Naveed