surface of pygame

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Sep 19 11:06:44 EDT 2002

"black" <quiteblack at yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I touched something about pygame today and confused with surface
type. I didnt >remember surface data type when learning python,

Because surface type is added by to PyGame and not part of standard
Python.

> and it displays strange to me, for example, I create a new surface
by loading a picture >as follows:

> pygame.image.load("myPic.bmp")
>
> it works fine but I coulnt see any surface appears on the screen.
> any ideas ?

Read the Pygame docs on how to display image after loading.  These are
two separate operations.  I believe there is a mailing list for PyGame
discussion.  See site.

TJR