Will "Python in a Nutshell" be too short?

Erik Price erikprice at mac.com
Wed Sep 18 08:57:59 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 05:50  PM, Alex Martelli wrote:

> The number of pages I had to devote, in particular, to tkinter and
> xml, still boggles my mind -- yet, I do see that they add to the book's
> usefulness more than they take away from it.

I just hope that the "Sample Chapter" that ORA offers from its website
isn't the XML chapter.  It's not that I'm not interested in XML or that
I don't think it will be worthwhile, but rather because it seems like
almost every "Sample Chapter" offered on their site is "the XML
chapter" for the given book!!

;)

Erik

PS: I know this is an overstatement.

--
Erik Price                                   (zombies roam)

email: erikprice at mac.com
jabber: erikprice at jabber.org