UNIX processes

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Wed Sep 11 12:51:07 EDT 2002

Can you describe your module more?

I want to implement something like top/gtop on Linux, but using XWT as the
client via Zope or a CGI.

I also want to emulate gkrellm too.

So, I need load averages (I can get via /proc) but I also want top style
output, memory usage and current CPU usage by process.

Folding threads together into a "single process object" would also be nice
for presentation purposes.

--
Novell DeveloperNet Sysop #5

_
"Bo M. Maryniuck" <b.maryniuk at forbis.lt> wrote in message
On Tuesday 10 September 2002 13:52, Erno Kuusela wrote:
> use the ps program (ps -e works on linux). there is no other
> standard api for it.

I already made native Python module for this, because I don't like 'ps' in
this case. Well, module works even faster. ;-)

--
Regards, Bogdan

I doubt, therefore I might be.