Win $ 4,000.00 in cash !

vlcus at vlcank.co.jp vlcus at vlcank.co.jp
Wed Sep 18 21:06:10 EDT 2002

Dear Sir/Madam,

This mail has been sent to persons who answered
to the past questionnaire of our company.

Now, we offer you the chance to take part in our
'Questionnaire About Digital Camera and Color Printer'
posted on our web site and to win $ 4,000.00in cash.

This survey is intended for female only.

Please visit now HERE
   http://www.vlcank.com/usa/index.html

We think you will find this web survey very interesting
and your input will help guide manufacturers to improve
their products !

Once you qualify and complete our web survey, you will be
automatically get a chance to win $ 4,000.00 in cash
prizes !

Fill the questionnaire now and become the winner who will
be randomly selected and get $ 4,000.00 in cash !

Sincerely,

Sumio Muramatsu
VLC Inc.

* Please discard this message if you do not have
  any interest.

* If you'd like to unsubscribe, Send mail to:
   vlcus at vlcank.co.jp