Zope Status?

Bo bosahvremove at netscape.net
Sat Sep 7 01:15:49 EDT 2002

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in
news:3d78a657$1 at news.sentex.net:

> Very likely, going to http://dev.zope.org would answer these
> questions.

I looked there but it seems somewhat vague and out of date.

ie.

Project Plan

The Zope 2.6 release is tentatively planned for Q2 2002. Once the
ProposedFeatures have been solidified into a final feature set, we'll put a
table here with status and links to project areas for the major components
of the project.

The site says they are gathering features for zope 2.6 and working on a
vision statement for 2.7 which will use python 2.2.

I'm just curious if some people involved in the code would share their
progress\hopes.