ANN: lfm 0.9

Tjabo Kloppenburg tjabo.kloppenburg at unix-ag.org
Wed Sep 11 05:34:03 EDT 2002

Iñigo Serna <inigoserna at terra.es> wrote:

IS> After 6 months since last release, I bring you a new version
IS> (0.9) of lfm. Read more and download it in next link:...

I tried it, but had some problems because lfm tried to use "python2" as interpreter in some files (the #!/usr/bin/env line).

Normally I'ld expect a program to use the interpreter I use to call setup.py:
  "python2.2 setup.py build"

I missed an uninstall feature aswell, because the files in /usr/bin were not easy to find (files copied with old file dates?).

tk.
--
Tjabo Kloppenburg
  --=- In 103.54 Tagen ist Weihnachten! -=--