What database should I use

Sathish Chandrasekaran (S) ChandrS at telkom.co.za
Thu Sep 5 10:24:08 EDT 2002

In that case MS-access will be better on the size issue. But on the
other hand if u want ur application to be flexible and ease of use I
would rather suggest FoxPro (though it's it considered obsolete
now-a-days).

Here Is A Test To Know Whether The Mission Of Your Life Is Over .
If You Are Alive It Isn't .

Sathish C
Infra-Amdocs