Lots of European Zope Contractors Available

lozinski at openstepnews.com lozinski at openstepnews.com
Tue Sep 24 11:49:24 EDT 2002

At:

http://zope.jobmart.com/Resumes/ShowEuropeans

Including 11 British Citizens who are python and Zope Developers.

Please let me know which candidates look interesting, and I will go ahead and
post their resumes on the public web site.

The great thing about having a large number of candidates immediately available,
is that you can select just the right person for your requirements.

If you send me your phone number, I can call you to discuss the general Zope
marketplace.

And don't forget to check out my resume at:
http://zope.jobmart.com/Resumes/1154/Resume

Regards
Chris

1-510-740-6486