Python class ( Prolog ) ???

Eddie Corns eddie at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 9 13:02:52 EDT 2002

Terry Hancock <hancock at anansispaceworks.com> writes:

>While we're on the subject -- I've taken a couple of
>tries at Prolog in the past, but didn't really get
>anywhere with it.  I understand the concept of
>expressing logic in code, but got rather bogged down
>when it came to any practical examples.

I made several attempts to understand prolog many many moons ago and likewise
had difficulty relating it to practicality.  Eventually I came across the book
Clause and Effect by Clocksin which helped a lot.  Unfortunately playing with
prolog dropped so far down my 'interesting things to play with' stack about
that time that its now fallen over the event horizon.

Eddie