revenge of the python puzzle

Michal Wallace sabren at manifestation.com
Thu Sep 26 10:29:06 EDT 2002

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Delaney, Timothy wrote:

> > From: Michal Wallace [mailto:sabren at manifestation.com]
> >
> > Okay, so you guys think you're so smart. Try this one!  No
> > contest this time, I've learned my lesson.  (I suppose if
> > someone really wants some free hosting bad enough to solve
> > this puzzle, you could talk me into it, but I'm just posting
> > this for revenge... Um, I mean "fun".)
>
> Hmm - a little bit harder. The fake perl actually made it
> easier though (gave while and s).

Oh well. :) I think this is just not a good way to make a
python puzzle.

I guess I could avoid all keywords with something like this:

   open("/dev/stdout","w").write("hello world")

and then try to make it as convoluted as possible, but then
it's not really cross platform.

Was it obvious what it did? :)

Cheers,

- Michal   http://www.sabren.net/   sabren at manifestation.com
Switch to Cornerhost!             http://www.cornerhost.com/
 Low Priced, Reliable Blog Hosting, With a Human Touch. :)