Accessing Windows Registry under cygwin

Henry S. Thompson ht at cogsci.ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 9 16:59:41 EDT 2002

On 11 September 2001 Norman Vine said "I have managed to get the
'_winreg' module working with Cygwin < _winreg = Python access to the
Windows Registry >" [1].  Assiduous searching does not reveal that
this work ever surfaced -- where might I find it?

Thanks

ht

[1] http://groups.google.com/groups?q=registry+cygwin+group:comp.lang.python.*&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=mailman.1001510189.18703.python-list%40python.org&rnum=6
	    Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht at cogsci.ed.ac.uk