Python GUI app to impress the boss?

bap trash at terastat.com
Wed Sep 18 11:27:57 EDT 2002

Does wx work with ActiveState Python? I tried to use and as soon as
wxWindows imports, Python (2.2)
bombs and your back out at Windows with no error message. On another group I
was
told that this is a known issue and wxWindows doesn't work with Active State
Python.

news:3d8868b1$0$28683 at echo-01.iinet.net.au...