xml.minidom is stripping out my CRLF's in attrib values!!

Ahmad Baitalmal ahmad at NOSPAMbitbuilder.com
Mon Sep 9 07:55:55 EDT 2002

That's not what my problem is, that I know about ( crlf's between nodes),,

Here is the deal:
<cow>
	<hide value="spotted
with black and white"></hide>
</cow>

After the word "spotted" there is a crlf, -inside- the attribute value.
Sholdn't it be treated as part of the value?

The value now comes stripped of that crlf.

--
*Ahmad Baitalmal***