Python GUI app to impress the boss?

Gray, Lee P. lpgray at UOP.com
Wed Sep 18 16:35:59 EDT 2002

	(Sorry for the screwed up quoting... I have to use Outlook at work.
:(  )

	Yeah, I tried to download from CVS, but being a complete noob
couldn't figure out how, short of tracking down and copying and pasting
every updated file.  Any tips would be appreciated.

	Yes, I'd definitely like to see your screenshots.

	Thanks,
	Lee