embedding question: cant import some modules

pjd pjdurai at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 14:12:21 EDT 2002

Hi

I am embedding Python 22 in a C++ application.

Everything works fine except when I import a module like win32api, which is
installed in C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\win32, it complains that it cant
find the module.

The sample script I am executing works fine when executed from the shell
with Python.exe.

But failes with module not found, when executed from my C++ app.

I have tried to set PYTHONPATH( = C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\win32), and
PYTHONHOME to various values . No avail.

Is there something I need to do inside my app, to make it find the installed
modules ?

Any ideas ?

Appreciate your time.

cheers