Extending a C++ App

Bwuce_Wee bwucew at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 13:12:05 EDT 2002

There are lots of utilities that allow a person to bind a DLL's
classes, variables, etc to use as a python module.

I can find incredibly little information though on how to run python
INSIDE a C++ EXE, and still have that binding of classes,etc.
For instance, I want to make application MyApp.EXE that can load in x
number of python scripts that are called inside the app.
However, there is a application object model that I want the scripting
to be able to interact with (from both C++ code and from the script)

If you found my explanation too vague - I apologise
Please mention it so I can ellaborate

Any help is appreciated - thanks in advance for the replies