Source code

BT no at mail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:17:12 EDT 2002

> |If your code is that valuable, run it on your server remote from end
> |users as a trade secret, or force them to agree to a license and protect
> |it w/ copyright.
>
> I would reformulate the issue slightly:  If you BELIEVE your code is
> that valuable, seek psychiatric help.

I really don't understand posts like these.
You think I'm fool to protect my work?
Ok, let's say I make a software in two years and I market it on internet.
The software is good and sell some copy.
You find the software, like it, change the name, add some feature and resell
it.
My time: 2 years, yours: 1 month.

I think you need a psychiatric help.
Only Id shared some source code, after years...
Noooooooo!!! IDDDDD!!! Foolish people!!! You want to sell it???!!! You want
to live with that???!!!
Go working in a mine, and write games for fun!!!
I can give you the phone of my clinic, but stop it NOW, join the ideal
world.