What the heck? open() requires an integer?

Fausto Arinos de A. Barbuto fbarbuto at telusplanet.net
Fri Sep 20 13:27:08 EDT 2002

Hi Alex and Henrik,

    Thanks so much for your help. I thought it might be
    that open() had been superseded by some other
    function having the same name (but different syntax),
    but didn't know which one.

    Also, it is a good idea to learn more Python before
    venturing to develop code. Or to adapt someone
    else's source code, which was exactly the case.

---Fausto