Online XML/XSL transformation tool available (based on 4Suite and CherryPy)

Remi Delon remi at cherrypy.org
Thu Sep 12 09:15:50 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,

I just made available a very simple online XML/XSL transformation tool.
You just input your XML document and your XSL stylesheet (in textareas), and
it runs the transformation and displays the result.
This can sometimes come handy to debug XSL stylesheets.

This tool is part of the CherryPy online demo and it is used to demonstrate
the integration of the 4Suite module into CherryPy.

The direct URL is http://www.cherrypy.org/demo/xmlXslOnline

Cheers.

Remi.

PS: Let me know if you have any comments or if you would like more features.

PS2: Thanks to the Fourthought guys for their good work on 4Suite.