Python GUI app to impress the boss?

Chris Liechti cliechti at gmx.net
Tue Sep 17 17:20:11 EDT 2002

lpgray at uop.com (Lee Gray) wrote in
news:96904b50.0209171305.6d65f574 at posting.google.com:
> My boss is pretty open-minded, but also needs to see something working
> to be convinced Python is even a viable platform (he had never heard
> of it).  Otherwise, .Net is a given, whether it's any good or not,
> since corporate is MS all the way.

with python you have to choice of diffrent GUI libs. if you consider
wxWindows you can play around with the wxPython demo application that comes
with the download. on the other hand when you support win32 only the
win32all package has support for all the windows APIs and it has some
samples that get installed.

chris
--
Chris <cliechti at gmx.net>