Earing money with Python software (was: More on Protecting Source Code)

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Tue Sep 17 15:38:30 EDT 2002

In my actually having done it experience, utilities and tools are a hard
sell. The market is small and developers tend to get along without or build
rather then buy unless it's just too good to do without. Developers have a
habbit of 'sharing' good tools too - heh.

Offering commercial support would be my suggestion. The efbot could probably
give you chapter and verse on that!

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA