Reading all text in telnet connection

Marc mnations at airmail.net
Thu Sep 12 11:22:07 EDT 2002

Hi:

Having a small problem trying to capture all the text in a telnet
connection. I've used all the options of eager, lazy, etc., and can't
seem to find the right combo.

What I'm doing is intermittently writing data and then reading all of
the response. Unfortunately, all of the response might not immediately
appear. I started off using read_until, but there's nothing really
consistent that I can read to. So I need the ability to simply read
everything current in the buffer until EOF.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Marc