Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Wed Sep 18 12:25:22 EDT 2002

"Eugene Pervago" <eugene at ulka.com> wrote ...

[...]
> If I put the project_a path first, it loads its modules but can't
> import the /onedir/foo modules. It seems package can only be in one
> place, once Python finds it, it just stops looking elsewhere.

What would you rather have it do? Load them both? Find every possible
package and load the oine with the most recent modification date/time? Load
the longest one? Load the one whose checksum is closest to your birthdate?

regards
Previous .sig file retired to                    www.homeforoldsigs.com